2. International business project Manager
Main Job responsibilities:
1. Organize and participate in international business and technical negotiations;
2. Developed the project execution plan and organized relevant personnel to implement it;
3. Responsible for liaison, communication, coordination and management related to the project;
4. Tracking and managing the whole process from preliminary project development, business investigation to site construction;
5. Cooperate with the general manager to complete other project expansion plans and participate in relevant business negotiations;
6. Completed other tasks assigned by the general manager.
1. Strong and fluent foreign language skills;
2. More than 5 years working experience, more than 2 years working experience in foreign trade supervisor or overseas project;
3. Foreign company working experience is preferred;
4. - After employment, the treatment is excellent.